Monday, May 30, 2011

5/30/11 - 6/1/11 White Sox vs Red Sox



I made my come back and ready to take over first place just like the Red Sox!
Quick post and back to the long weekend! Every weekend should be a 3 day weekend! Hope everyone is enjoying it!

Jake Peavy (1-0, 3.00) vs. Jon Lester (7-1, 3.36)
Predictions:   Randy: Red Sox Win       Brad:red sox win

 Gavin Floyd (5-4, 3.61) vs. Alfredo Aceves (2-0, 2.22)
Predictions: Randy Red Sox win   Brad: red sox win

Phil Humber (3-3, 2.85) vs. Tim Wakefield (2-1, 4.14)
Predictions:    Randy:  Red Sox lose   Brad: red sox lose


2 comments:

  1. When I called you, you said you picked a sweep!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you called I thought I picked a sweep. However, I had actually picked a loss. I thought wake was due for a flop and humber had been pitching well.Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete